Sagepay Integration for 2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Has anyone had any luck using the existing SagePay plugin (for 2.40) with 2.65?

Thanks
11 years ago
I've managed to add version 2.40 to 2.65 with some tinkering. Had to implement some methods expected by the Interface (just implemented them with a not implemented exception, as they didn't seem relevent).

However, I've ran into the issue discussed here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10969/nop-20-plugin.aspx?p=4

I've tried the solutions but without success. When adding a break point to the RouteProvider it doesn't seem to be hitting it. Any thoughts?

thanks in advance.
11 years ago
It seems my issue was related to an incompatibility with my installation of MVC 4. I had to remove a reference to v4.0.0.0 of System.Web.Mvc and replace it with v3.0.0.0.

So if anyone else is thrown the IController error and using the restart application button is not working, then give the above a try.

I'm hopefully 95% through using the sagepay plugin in 2.65
11 years ago
So there is light at the end of the nop/SagePay tunnel - congratulations! I have recently stepped our 1.9 shop up to 2.65 and was making a start on trying to develop a plugin for Sage Pay Form before looking at pimping the theme. My understanding of the .NET is really sketchy, so I have just been runniong (or rather stumbling) from one issue to another. I don't suppose you are developing for the Sage Pay Form integration?
11 years ago
philengland wrote:
I've managed to add version 2.40 to 2.65 with some tinkering. Had to implement some methods expected by the Interface (just implemented them with a not implemented exception, as they didn't seem relevent).

However, I've ran into the issue discussed here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10969/nop-20-plugin.aspx?p=4

I've tried the solutions but without success. When adding a break point to the RouteProvider it doesn't seem to be hitting it. Any thoughts?

thanks in advance.

Hi Phil,

Can you elaborate on how you did said 'tinkering'?

I've not done this before, we have SagePay and I've downloaded the 2.40 plugin. When I went in the description file and added 2.65 to the compatible version line, I got a big fat null reference exception.

Can you give me an outline on what I need to do to get it to the stage where I need to modify the global.ascx file?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sam.
11 years ago
philengland wrote:

thanks in advance.

Hi Phil,

Can you elaborate on how you did said 'tinkering'?

I've not done this before, we have SagePay and I've downloaded the 2.40 plugin. When I went in the description file and added 2.65 to the compatible version line, I got a big fat null reference exception.

Can you give me an outline on what I need to do to get it to the stage where I need to modify the global.ascx file?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sam.
11 years ago
Hey guys,

I've got the plugin working, but need to test it once it's implemented.  The tinkering is exactly as described in the 2nd post in regards to the Interface. The other issues were assembly issues.

The only remaining issue I have is that the plugin solution doesn't automatically add the dlls to the plugins directory. I created a new project to avoid some assembly mismatch issues - so anyone suggest how I do this?

This isn't a big issue however, and once I have tested it fully within the checkout process I can pass you guys dlls to add to your project. Looking to do this next week (if you can be patient?).
11 years ago
Sounds good Phil,

Looking forward to it. I'm still marginally confused about the interface, but I'll try and figure something out!

Thanks for your help.

Sam.
11 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19784/updated-sagepay-plugin-for-v265.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.