UPS error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello, I set the 'UPS (United Parcel Service) - Beta' as the default in 'Shipping Rate Computation Methods', but I get the following error everytime I reach the 'shipping' step during the checkout:

UPS Error returned: UPS Rating Error, Error Code: 250003, Error Desc: Invalid Access License number

What should I do to fix this?

Thank you very much for your amazing product.
14 years ago
I get this same error even though I am using creditials that work fine on my currently runny site.

Anybody got any ideas? It says UPS is beta, anyone know if it works at all?

Thanks,
Angier
14 years ago
Mine was in fact a typo in the acess code. Works fine now
14 years ago
You are required to establish an account on the UPS site .  This site may be different if you are in Egypt.

Once you have an account set up and are logged in, you have access to the support\technology support\online tools area on the UPS website, where you can get the UPS Shipping tool.

Follow the instructions--You will be required to get a developer's key, which they will e-mail you.  Once you have the developer's key they will allow you to get the access license key, which they will e-mail to you.  Make sure you select the XML access key.

This access license key is what you use on your store's UPS settings page in the administration section.  The username and password are the ones you use to log into your UPS account.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.