www.GreatChinesePainting.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
http://www.GreatChinesePainting.com

1. Borrowed the irrisitableBlack theme with customised front/back end.
2. changed to fluid for different resolution, mininum 1024.
3. "Kind of" support IE, FF, Chrome (from my initial testing) however no promise :)
4. just migrate to a .net host with some test data input.
5. nothing else worked ...

Any ideas, suggesstions or critics are welcome especially for layout and themes related. Will do some enhancement in the next few weeks.
14 years ago
interesting.

a. the color schema can be imporved to be more attractive.
b. page takes longer to load, maybe pictures can be optimized?
c. obvious "PaymentListing.Information" which hasn't been mapped on right hand column
d. overall, nice mod.

is this theme available for download?
14 years ago
thanks for you comments.
it's mainly the css update with a few aspx and minor change with the master template, I am too lazy to create a new tempalte rather than change the existing one as I think no one would interested with fluid approach.
however just leave your email I can send you the css (you can download from my website anyway) with the aspx change.
14 years ago
Looks pretty good to me. I like fluid designs, Good Job. The jagged edges that irresistible come with make me think scrap book though.

Best Regards

Curt
www.100development.com
14 years ago
Thanks for the update. I just konw a little for how to modify other's css rather than creat ur own, I feel the css is a bit "dry" for an art based online store, any suggestions for improving? :-D
14 years ago
Well the best way to learn is to just get out there and do it. I use a tool called firebug, it is a free firefox add-on. ctr+sht+c will let you inspect each element and make temporary changes to see what will work for you. I think most of the newer browsers have some kind of option to inspect css now. CSS is about the easiest code to learn.

Best Regards

Curt
www.100development.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.