Implementing mapping functionality to products in Nop Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

I am planning to create a mapping to products functionality, similar to the Manufacturer mapping under Products of the Nop Admin. I would really appreciate it if I could get a list of classes, views, controllers and models, I could refer, to implement something like that. (Taking Manufacturer Mapping as an example). If anyone could name all the files involved with implementing the Manufacturer mapping, that would be of great help. I have tried making changes but have been unsuccessful, and I think I am missing something.

Thanks
11 years ago
Rahul89 wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to create a mapping to products functionality, similar to the Manufacturer mapping under Products of the Nop Admin. I would really appreciate it if I could get a list of classes, views, controllers and models, I could refer, to implement something like that. (Taking Manufacturer Mapping as an example). If anyone could name all the files involved with implementing the Manufacturer mapping, that would be of great help. I have tried making changes but have been unsuccessful, and I think I am missing something.

Thanks

Just a suggestion, I would normally use Go To Definition, Find All References and Code Navigation (CTRL + ,) to examine the code. It worked very well! :)
11 years ago
I did do all that.... but still have been getting a lot of errors. So just need to make sure :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.