First Data Global Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have a client who's bank uses First Data Global Gateway (Formerly LinkPoint). Can nopCommerce intergrate with this gateway?
14 years ago
Just wondering if this has been done yet so I know if I need to do this myself or if someone else has done it already. Don't want to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any help that you can give me.
14 years ago
We have developed a First Data Global Gateway integration for nopCommerce. This will be available from the 4th April which coincides with the release of the First Data Web Service API.

We will be making the plugin available for a small charge. Please contact us at http://www.retroviz.com/contact.aspx for more information.
13 years ago
I tried to contact at the provided link and I haven't heard anything back.  Has this payment module become available yet?  Can it be installed/used on nopCommerce 1.6?

Thanks!
13 years ago
Unfortunately we are still waiting for this to be tested in production. Since we are unable to get an account with First Data (being a UK based company) we are relying on a number of US based clients to test it.

It should be ready within the next few weeks.

Kind Regards,
Ben Foster
Retroviz Limited
13 years ago
Thanks for the response!  That's exciting news.

Will I be able to install this on nopCommerce 1.6?
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | retroviz wrote:
Unfortunately we are still waiting for this to be tested in production. Since we are unable to get an account with First Data (being a UK based company) we are relying on a number of US based clients to test it.

It should be ready within the next few weeks.

Hello... just popping in to see if there's any news to report about this.  Still looking forward to it!

Eric
13 years ago
Hi.  Just checking if there are any updates.  Thanks!
13 years ago
We just started working on it. ETA Sep 1st, 2010
13 years ago
How is the First Data Global Gateway coming along?  Are you getting close to releasing it?  Any chance at releasing it before Sept 1?  I am very interested in using this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.