account is not granted with Modify permission on folder Please configure these permissions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I just try to install nopcommerce 2.65 to my machine.
it got below error.

I already set IWPD_1(administrato)' account  to have full control read and write permission for below folders. still got below error message.

I just checkd previous post, someone got similar issue . but still have no solution for that.

•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\App_Data'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\bin'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\content'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\content\images'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\content\images\thumbs'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\content\images\uploaded'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\content\files\exportimport'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\plugins'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\plugins\bin'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\Global.asax'. Please configure these permissions.
•The 'MELWEBDESIGN\IWPD_1(administrato)' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'C:\FTPWEBSITE\website\websites\satelliatemain\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.
11 years ago
by the way, I just put another old nopcommerce version (1.7) website to the above folder and assgin URL to it. it work fine.

no any permission issue.

so it must be some issue in nopcommerce code.
7 years ago
In my case, i deploy it in to remote hosting. It use Plesk 12.5.
If you are in my case, follow these steps:
1. Select Files on the left menu
2. Select your folder
3. On the right, you can see the context menu. It shows Rename & Change Permissions
4. Select Change Permission then highlight Application pool group (your name)
5. Tick the approciate checkboxs (or tick all checkboxes if you want).
6. Apply your changes.
- Reinstall nopCommerce.
7 years ago
This is definitely not a bug in nopCommerce. It required Write access to some files and folders, e.g. \Content\files\ExportImport folder.

Check https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc754344%28v=ws.11%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396 article if you use VPS and have Remote Desktop to the server.
3 years ago
how to grant the required permissions on Azure Web App Service (Linux)?
3 years ago
Bump. also would like to know how to do it on Azure Web service
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.