SEO real time: Black Hat or White Hat SEO ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
12/24/2012
Alexa Traffic Rank: 1,132,267 Traffic Rank in CN: 78,567
11 years ago
12/27/12
Alexa Traffic Rank: 1,127,150 Traffic Rank in CN: 84,112
got problem in lan and network issues, will be fixed later...
fix facebook friend adder, not so easy...but twitter follower adder got installtion problem...will be fixed later....and then myspace adder, youtube adder
if...facebook can have 10.000 friends...it is a real good thing to ecommerce.
11 years ago
12/29/2012
Alexa Traffic Rank: 928,174 Traffic Rank in CN: 64,807
done....into one million

check it www.t-jmagic.com on www.alexa.com

if go into 328,174, it is the competitor good level, but they are doing this business  for several years with good investment(even 10+ years)...not my 3 months. if you know me, there is zero adv fee(like google ad words), just 100% free seo....

i got facebook friend add seo software, if you got the notice said you will be ground for 15 days, cannot add more friend, you should stop?

11 years ago
1/3/2013
Alexa Traffic Rank: 703,099 Traffic Rank in CN: 43,117

see alexa.com for www.t-jmagic.com

we got into one million...some differences:
more registered customers than before. and we have little adv on magzine for wholesales since new year.

duration from hongkong was the top to 38 seconds, now canada, taiwan and china all up if 4 seconds is not real, they are now 7 seconds as half real and half unreal....usa just 16 second...but some unreal.
11 years ago
1/6/2013
Alexa Traffic Rank: 647,675 China Flag Traffic Rank in CN: 37,199
how to sharply improve the rank in 7 days....some issues related to software choice and config of the software, i got the weakness as area, china is 70% of the clicks, it is not good for real ecommerce operation.but if i want to improve it, need the real money to buy software....
we have some adv on magazine now, but not the other investment....hope to improve this situation later on some shows...
11 years ago
1/9/2013
Alexa Traffic Rank: 598,201 Traffic Rank in CN: 32,415
enter 5 figure!

the core thing here is blackhat can pull up the rank, to high level like this, it will has the benefit as 50% customer search google before make purchase decision, and when they search, they will find the products in the same page in google PR, that's means the big competitors are in the same market position as you in google search....

the dark side of the blackhat seo is it will not pull up the real sales if you do not have the regular adv/white hat seo in the same time...

but as dark side of black if you only use black hat seo, troubles will come finally....when... where... what?

so...keep on doing black hat seo without any white hat or regular web marketing.......
11 years ago
Really great design..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.