Plugin Routing Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
are all of your views marked as embedded resource?
11 years ago
The view is an embedded resource.
11 years ago
Check if the expected route is generated by adding this to a working view:

<!---
@Url.RouteUrl( "Plugin.Search.Bikes.Index" )
-->
11 years ago
that writes "/Plugins/BikeSearch"

Regards,

djperrott
11 years ago
Thank you for all your help.

I knew it would be something stupid, I forgot to make the bikesearch controller public.

Regards,

djperrott
11 years ago
Struggling with a similar issue.  Here's from my RegisterRoute.cs:

public void RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes)
        {
            routes.MapRoute("Plugin.WMS.Data",
                 "Plugins/WMS/Data/{action}/{id}",
                 new { controller = "DataController", action = "MemberUpdate" },
                 new[] { "Nop.Plugin.WMS.Data.Controllers" }
            );
        }

Trying to load http://mywebsite.com/Plugins/WMS/Data/MemberUpdate/8252 - getting 404 error.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
11 years ago
Duh, controller = "Data" was it.
11 years ago
Is there a limit on how many controller I can use on a plugin? I'm trying to create another controller in my plugin and I always get the route error every time I try to access my second controller and its view.

Can anyone help?
11 years ago
rycrl_bljd wrote:
Is there a limit on how many controller I can use on a plugin? I'm trying to create another controller in my plugin and I always get the route error every time I try to access my second controller and its view.

Can anyone help?

Don't think so. As you as you register the route correctly, it shouldn't have any problem. :)
11 years ago
wooncherk wrote:

Can anyone help?

Don't think so. As you as you register the route correctly, it shouldn't have any problem. :)

Thanks wooncherk! I checked my route and noticed a couple of typo on the string. I configured it and its working now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.