register/login text

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
when i go to the login page on the left side when it said new customer it show the following text

By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.

where can i change that i am using nop 2.65

Best mE
11 years ago
go to admin area > Configuration >Languages> and click view string resources. it will display list of string resources.

then Resource name funnel filter type account.login.newcustomertext and click filter. it'll fetch your text. edit according to your need.

http://www.elaamart.com
11 years ago
Hello,

How we can change for nop commerce 2.5 pls ?
11 years ago
ramaso wrote:
Hello,

How we can change for nop commerce 2.5 pls ?

Same as explained above:
go to admin area > Configuration >Languages> and click view string resources. it will display list of string resources.

with the help of  funnel filter the string whose value you want to change. it'll fetch your text. edit according to your need.
10 years ago
How can we change this in 3.1? Thanks.
10 years ago
Lishausheng wrote:
How can we change this in 3.1? Thanks.

Have you tried to follow the instructions above?
10 years ago
Was confusing at first, but it worked. Thanks.

Sorry I'm new...How can I get the Display locale for the XAF currency code? Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.