We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of Country A to ship purchases to CountryB.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi, I'm using sandbox paypal standard plugin to test the payment, but i got the following error.

We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Malaysia.

How can i allow the purchase ship to my country? I want my website to allow international purchase. What should i do?

Any help?
11 years ago
Any help please???
11 years ago
inteseen wrote:
Hi, I'm using sandbox paypal standard plugin to test the payment, but i got the following error.

We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Malaysia.

How can i allow the purchase ship to my country? I want my website to allow international purchase. What should i do?

Any help?

It seems to be a restriction to prevent frauds. You should contact Paypal
11 years ago
This problem is caused (in sandboxmode) when your buyers test account has a different country then your nopCommerce user. To solve this "problem" simply create a address in nop when checking out with the same country as your paypal sandbox buyer test account (eg. both should be country A or B)
11 years ago
I solved the problem by modified address_override=0 to 1 in paypal standard plugin...
7 years ago
inteseen wrote:
I solved the problem by modified address_override=0 to 1 in paypal standard plugin...

Hi, Where can I see this? Thanks.
7 years ago
Any fix for this? :(((
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.