Any more news about 1.4 release

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
1.3 nopCommerce works great. However I plan to do some modifications in my final store and would like to know if there is already some more info about the upcoming 1.4 release date.

Thank you!
14 years ago
It'll be release within 2 weeks
14 years ago
Excellent. That will give me time over the Christmas holidays to 'road-test' the release.  Keep up the great work.
14 years ago
Hi,
Do you have a list of features 1.4 will have? I've just started to implement recurring orders/subscriptions and I'd rather stop if you plan to have it in 1.4 then continue the work.

Thanks,
Corneliu.
14 years ago
You'll see it very soon. But recurring orders/subscriptions are not implemented
14 years ago
If you need any help with the localization to Portugese, please be free to send me the files and i'll be happy to help you out
14 years ago
Thanks for the update. A new 1.4 release in a couple of weeks would be a very nice christmas present. Keep up the good work.
14 years ago
I hate to bug you but will PayPal IPN be implemented in version 1.4?

Would like to know as we will be rolling out a new store website shortly and if PayPal IPN is in the new release we will delay our roll out.

Thanks so much,
Phil
14 years ago
Yes, PayPal IPN will be implemented
14 years ago
It will be good if you add import of the goods from Excel !
And you could make a forum more beautifully in version 1.4 to insert more functions and including photo addition, and a picture album!
I will buy at once from you this functional for 100 dollars as well as all many users of your fine system!
Best regards,

General Director "LLC Sakh-Fisher"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.