Restful api plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I try to write plugin that will be interact with mobile application, but i am stuck on authorization part of module. I found that many services depend on IWorkContext (PriceCalculationService, LocalizationService and other).  Implementation of this interface is WebWorkContext that use cookies for authorization. What should I do to let the users are logged through a mobile application? Should I implement custom IWorkContext interface and change DependencyRegistrar?
11 years ago
vadimkiev wrote:
I try to write plugin that will be interact with mobile application, but i am stuck on authorization part of module. I found that many services depend on IWorkContext (PriceCalculationService, LocalizationService and other).  Implementation of this interface is WebWorkContext that use cookies for authorization. What should I do to let the users are logged through a mobile application? Should I implement custom IWorkContext interface and change DependencyRegistrar?

Hi, can you please explain more about your questions? I don't think I am getting what you mean. :)
11 years ago
I write restful api plugin and another person writes mobile app. We want that  the customer, through mobile app, can register and buy products. How i can register a customer when  he sends  request for site from my mobile app?
11 years ago
vadimkiev wrote:
I write restful api plugin and another person writes mobile app. We want that  the customer, through mobile app, can register and buy products. How i can register a customer when  he sends  request for site from my mobile app?

Have a look at Nop.Web.Controllers.CustomerController. You might be able to copy most of the code and make it work. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.