Mandatory cross-sell ???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,
I am selling articles that consists of two items . As it is for now, i manage this situation with 'product variants'.
Now what am i asking my self and You of course, can i make one of the articles in cross-sell obligatory to choose. This solution or any other near to it would surely make my life easier. Dealing with amouts of stock cause me a headache!
11 years ago
AdrianJ wrote:
Hi,
I am selling articles that consists of two items . As it is for now, i manage this situation with 'product variants'.
Now what am i asking my self and You of course, can i make one of the articles in cross-sell obligatory to choose. This solution or any other near to it would surely make my life easier. Dealing with amouts of stock cause me a headache!

In product variants info there is an option that can help you: "Require other product variants are added to the cart:" which includes a sub-option "Automatically add these product variants to the cart:"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.