keys for captcha

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I got this error when enable CAPTCHA:

Captcha is enabled but the appropriate keys are not entered

I think because I didn't enter the public/private keys. How can we get the keys?
11 years ago
vanducsonha wrote:
I got this error when enable CAPTCHA:

Captcha is enabled but the appropriate keys are not entered

I think because I didn't enter the public/private keys. How can we get the keys?

I guess for that you have to sign up:http://www.google.com/recaptcha/whyrecaptcha
11 years ago
Does that mean nopcommerce uses reCAPTCHA?
11 years ago
vanducsonha wrote:
Does that mean nopcommerce uses reCAPTCHA?

Right. It is clearly stated where you enable Captcha (admin>configuration>settings>general and miscellaneous settings> security settings tab):
"A CAPTCHA is a program that can tell whether its user is a human or a computer. You've probably seen them — colorful images with distorted text at the bottom of Web registration forms. CAPTCHAs are used by many websites to prevent abuse from "bots," or automated programs usually written to generate spam. No computer program can read distorted text as well as humans can, so bots cannot navigate sites protected by CAPTCHAs. nopCommerce uses reCAPTCHA."
11 years ago
I understand and can use the CAPTCHA now. Thank you very much for your help
11 years ago
Ah, Is there any where to customize the appearance of the captcha?
Currently the background of the captcha is black and it is not suitable for my theme.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.