Upgrade from 1.80 to 2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I need to upgrade a running site from 1.80 to 2.65. I understand that I need to run the upgrade scripts for each version in the database, one after another in order, but I'm not seeing an upgrade script for 1.90? Does anyone know if there were database changes from 1.80 to 1.90, and if so where I can get that script from?
11 years ago
steveives wrote:
I need to upgrade a running site from 1.80 to 2.65. I understand that I need to run the upgrade scripts for each version in the database, one after another in order, but I'm not seeing an upgrade script for 1.90? Does anyone know if there were database changes from 1.80 to 1.90, and if so where I can get that script from?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/80/upgrading-nopcommerce.aspx:

Note (upgrading from 1.X to 2.X): If you want to upgrade from a version 1.90 to the latest version, you would need to install 2.00 first (over the existing database), run the 1.90 to 2.00 migration SQL script, and then upgrade to 2.10, 2.20, 2.30, etc
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/80/upgrading-nopcommerce.aspx:

Note (upgrading from 1.X to 2.X): If you want to upgrade from a version 1.90 to the latest version, you would need to install 2.00 first (over the existing database), run the 1.90 to 2.00 migration SQL script, and then upgrade to 2.10, 2.20, 2.30, etc

Thanks for the information. I am unclear on one thing. Once I get my site to 2.0 I understand I have to then apply all of the database upgrade scripts in sequence ... 2.10, 2.20, etc. But do I also need to physically put the WEB CONTENT files for each version on the server and run up the site under each version? Or can I just replace the 2.0 content files with the 2.65 content files and be good to go?
11 years ago
You do not to copy the web content itself except for the 2.65 files.
11 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
You do not to copy the web content itself except for the 2.65 files.

OK, thanks. Here we go ...
11 years ago
Good Luck My Friend!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.