Friendly SEO Name

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
When I'm upgrade my site from 2.65 to 2.7 the field friendly SEO Name is set like this -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 the all pages where it was on russian or where was nothing.
How can I fix it?
---
If I clear this field it become normal name. I try to find it in DB to clear all, but not found. Please help.
11 years ago
This is how upgrade SQL script works.  It was hard to insert ALL supported Unicode chars. That why only English chars are supported there. Follow the next steps:

1. Open 2.65 => 2.70 upgrade script
2. Find a code where [temp_generate_sename] function is created
3. It has the following line: "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-'"
4. Replace it with "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-абвгдеёжзж_и_так_далее_весь_русский_алфавит'"
5. Run the script one more time
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
This is how upgrade SQL script works.  It was hard to insert ALL supported Unicode chars. That why only English chars are supported there. Follow the next steps:

1. Open 2.65 => 2.70 upgrade script
2. Find a code where [temp_generate_sename] function is created
3. It has the following line: "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-'"
4. Replace it with "SET @allowed_se_chars = N'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890 _-абвгдеёжзж_и_так_далее_весь_русский_алфавит'"
5. Run the script one more time

Thanks a lot!
Please include this info to readme.txt next time!
11 years ago
Thank You, Andrey!!!
11 years ago
Please help me one more time)
What i need to change in update script to leave SeName NULL where it was NULL?
Because it's become -1-1-1-1-1..... where was NULL
Thank You!
11 years ago
hi still have records with 1-1-1-1--1-1-1

what can i do ?

is it possible to just delete does recoreds from table????
11 years ago
See my post above. It describes what you have to do.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.