Products & Inventory

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I am sorry if this has been asked and addressed before, but I have search and not found and answer.  I recently finished editing the layout to suit me and I am now ready to add products.  I have entered several products and setup my product variant attributes accordingly.  I would like to be able to sell each product separately and also as a "kit".  I add a product labeled as "kit" but I am trying to figure out how to setup variants based upon the products I want in the kit and have it reduce their inventory amount.  Anyone have a clue?
11 years ago
asilentnoize wrote:
I am sorry if this has been asked and addressed before, but I have search and not found and answer.  I recently finished editing the layout to suit me and I am now ready to add products.  I have entered several products and setup my product variant attributes accordingly.  I would like to be able to sell each product separately and also as a "kit".  I add a product labeled as "kit" but I am trying to figure out how to setup variants based upon the products I want in the kit and have it reduce their inventory amount.  Anyone have a clue?

What you want is not available out of the box. The nearest feature for creating kits in a variant is the option "Require other product variants are added to the cart:"
Check this and my comments on Option 1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.