There is already an object named 'MailChimpEventQueueRecord' in the database.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
In upgrading from 2.65 to 2.70, I've run across this error, when trying to install the MailChimp plugin.

I assume that there wasn't a reference to MailChimp in the database upgrade script which I ran.

Any thoughts on how to correct this easily?

I've got a copy of MS SQL Server Management Studio, and have used the 'No-Source' NopCommerce installation files
11 years ago
The error indicates that you had already installed the plugin.   When you upgraded your web site, did you keep your previous \App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt ?  That's where the record of what plugins are installed is kept.
11 years ago
The error indicates that you had already installed the plugin.   When you upgraded your web site, did you keep your previous \App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt ?  That's where the record of what plugins are installed is kept.

I added the two files back, after uploading it, which was suggested in the upgrade notes.

I'll see if I can delete that line from that text file to correct it --- THANKS!
11 years ago
I only find this text in "InstalledPlugInsText" (Nothing related to MailChimp)

"Payments.PayPalDirect
Payments.PayPalStandard
Widgets.GoogleAnalytics
Shipping.USPS
Shipping.UPS
ExternalAuth.Facebook"

Any other ideas, as to where I might find the file to delete it?

FLETCH
11 years ago
Two options

1) use MS SQL Server Management Studio,
USE yourschemaname
DROP TABLE MailChimpEventQueueRecord

2) put this line in your InstalledPlugins.txt file
Misc.MailChimp

"Reload list of plugins" or Restart your web app
goto Configuration > Plugins.  Click the MailChimp Uninstall link.
11 years ago
Thanks New York

I used the 2nd option and it worked perfectly !

Appreciate you !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.