Is There any way We can Render View from Plugin without select Build Action as "Embedded Resource" ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I am working on NopCommerce customization and plugin. Can you just help me out to solve my problem. I can't call a view  which is put in View folder of my plugin. I don't want to select that view as "Embedded Resource", because I want to change the class and designs of that view after plugin Install, So that I can save time for build that plugin again and again.

Please Help me.

Thank you Very much in advance.
11 years ago
krutal wrote:
I am working on NopCommerce customization and plugin. Can you just help me out to solve my problem. I can't call a view  which is put in View folder of my plugin. I don't want to select that view as "Embedded Resource", because I want to change the class and designs of that view after plugin Install, So that I can save time for build that plugin again and again.

Please Help me.

Thank you Very much in advance.

See: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/20751/strategy-to-streamline-plugin-development.aspx
7 years ago
I want to render product template view from plugin can i do that ? Or if i add view in plugin then what path should i have to assign in System>>Product Template and the respected entry ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.