IIS 8 Application Memory Usage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
We're seeing on IIS 8 (clean 2012 standard) that nopCommerce is using around 700mb on startup of private memory from the application pool. Is there a way to reduce this load as this is unacceptable for almost every shared host out there. Almost all hosts have a 250mb to 512mb limit on application pool memory size.

Also is memory increased (startup memory) by how many products you have? Meaning will startup for a base 1 product install consume less memory than a startup for a store that has 5000 products? I'm just talking about the home page. Not searches etc. Just the startup memory for the homepage.
11 years ago
ryan311 wrote:
We're seeing on IIS 8 (clean 2012 standard) that nopCommerce is using around 700mb on startup of private memory from the application pool. Is there a way to reduce this load as this is unacceptable for almost every shared host out there. Almost all hosts have a 250mb to 512mb limit on application pool memory size.

Also is memory increased (startup memory) by how many products you have? Meaning will startup for a base 1 product install consume less memory than a startup for a store that has 5000 products? I'm just talking about the home page. Not searches etc. Just the startup memory for the homepage.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/18308/nopcommerce-slow-cpu-use.aspx
11 years ago
Thanks but how is that helpful? I'm asking about why nopCommerce takes up so much application pool memory in IIS 8. Thanks.
11 years ago
It doesn't.

I'am seeing about 500 mb being used up right after startup of a 100k product store. I would assume this has something to do with caching things in NopCommerce. It's quite a bit ..

Filip
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.