Changing buttons to other pages

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi.

I've expanded on the newsletter, using the NewsletterBox partial view to open a full sized view with multiple edit fields to insert several customer details. The thing is, I copied all the HTML (and script) code from the NewsletterBox view to the newer view, but the button has no effect.

On the other hand, if I keep the NewsletterBox's button code (while commenting the script) and press it while on the new full page, the (NewsletterBox) button recognizes the (Full View) script and runs it correctly.

Do I need to "activate" the new button on the full page somewhere?

Thanks
ThadiusZho
11 years ago
ThadiusZho wrote:
Hi.

I've expanded on the newsletter, using the NewsletterBox partial view to open a full sized view with multiple edit fields to insert several customer details. The thing is, I copied all the HTML (and script) code from the NewsletterBox view to the newer view, but the button has no effect.

On the other hand, if I keep the NewsletterBox's button code (while commenting the script) and press it while on the new full page, the (NewsletterBox) button recognizes the (Full View) script and runs it correctly.

Do I need to "activate" the new button on the full page somewhere?

Thanks
ThadiusZho

Not quite sure what you mean. But if you change anything in the button (especially the ID), you need to change that too in the JS, since the NewsletterBox view is using AJAX to do the post (assuming 2.65). :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.