Coupon Code Expiration Date / Time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

Does the coupon code expiration date end on the date listed or does it end at midnight of the day listed?

For instance, if I create a coupon that ends on December 31st, will it end at midnight on the 30th or will it be valid THROUGH the 31st and expire at midnight on the 1st?

Thanks
11 years ago
Administrators wrote:
...it end at midnight on the 30th...

This one.

But I think the second case should be the valid one. That's why I've just created a work item. Thanks
11 years ago
Thanks Andrei

It's minor, but it seems like you want  the dates something will be valid for, rather than when it will expire. It's a semantic difference, but the clarification really is important because many people want the coupon to be valid for the weekend or expire at midnight of the new year or something similar. Some stores go so far as to have "Extreme 4 hour sales" and I have even seen a "1 hour sale". I am not really sure how well that works considering the differences in time zones though....

Thanks again for the fast response!

Brad
11 years ago
Done. Please see changeset 53eabe71c59d
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.