What can I do with affiliates?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I have been browsing this forum looking for what I can do with affiliates other than add their contact information. Most the post are referring to more affiliate capability when 2.7 is released.

But I still only see a place to add their contact information. Is there more? What can I do with affiliates?
11 years ago
Jackluv wrote:
I have been browsing this forum looking for what I can do with affiliates other than add their contact information. Most the post are referring to more affiliate capability when 2.7 is released.

But I still only see a place to add their contact information. Is there more? What can I do with affiliates?

Affiliated refer other people to your site and  for that get a percentage of what they buy. Up to now Nop registers referred customers (url includes affiliate Id) who was the affiliate but does not have any features to keep track of that nor to distribute the percentages.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.