Attach multiple downloads per product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

The following scenario:

I have a webshop which sells visuals and images that can be downloaded. A visual or image can be downloaded in different filetypes (JPEG, EPS, PSD). I like to add these files to one product (preferable not as productvariant). The default NopCommerce 3.7 functionality offers just one downloadfile per product. Is there a way or maybe extension that offer the functionality I am looking for?

Thx in advance,

regards Patrick
11 years ago
patzwork wrote:
Hello,

The following scenario:

I have a webshop which sells visuals and images that can be downloaded. A visual or image can be downloaded in different filetypes (JPEG, EPS, PSD). I like to add these files to one product (preferable not as productvariant). The default NopCommerce 3.7 functionality offers just one downloadfile per product. Is there a way or maybe extension that offer the functionality I am looking for?

Thx in advance,

regards Patrick

I dont quite get what you want. Have you tried to pack all those images into a zip file?
11 years ago
Hello Eduardo,

I want to accomplish like the example below (look at it as the productdetailpage):

Productname: Product X

[Image product]

Price: €29.95

Download Image as PSD

Download Image as JPEG

Download Image as EPS

Default NopCommerce offers me the option to attach one download file to a product. I like to attach one or more files for a product.

I hope I clearify my intentions.

Regards
11 years ago
patzwork wrote:
Hello Eduardo,

I want to accomplish like the example below (look at it as the productdetailpage):

Productname: Product X

[Image product]

Price: €29.95

Download Image as PSD

Download Image as JPEG

Download Image as EPS

Default NopCommerce offers me the option to attach one download file to a product. I like to attach one or more files for a product.

I hope I clearify my intentions.

Regards

The only way I find to do it is by variants (one for each file type). Actually they are meant for that
11 years ago
Check this: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16727/display-variants-in-dropdown-box.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.