Apply tax based on customer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi!

I am setting a general tax of 21% to my products but there is a case when I have to apply a 26,6%.

If a customer tells me that he needs to purchase with the 26,6% of tax, I can not apply the 21% like a normal customer.

How can I specify that this kind of customers have to see prices on my web with this 26,6%?

Thanks!

PS: General tax is 21% but some clients needs the 21% + 5,6% (26,6%), maybe I can generate an extra tax somewhere?
11 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
Hi!

I am setting a general tax of 21% to my products but there is a case when I have to apply a 26,6%.

If a customer tells me that he needs to purchase with the 26,6% of tax, I can not apply the 21% like a normal customer.

How can I specify that this kind of customers have to see prices on my web with this 26,6%?

Thanks!

PS: General tax is 21% but some clients needs the 21% + 5,6% (26,6%), maybe I can generate an extra tax somewhere?

This is not available out of the box. Maybe you can try to customize adding a "negative discount" on subtotal or total restricted to customer role. Check and vote for this workitem
11 years ago
Ouch.... ¡¡what a mess!! jeje

I have voted for it, thank you very much!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.