Change title tag on blog post

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Anyone knows how to change the title tag on a blog post. Every time I publish a blog, the title tag <title> is the default store name. This is bad for SEO and I can't find the place to customize the title tag on each blog post. Please advise. Thank you.
11 years ago
chrisagonus wrote:
Anyone knows how to change the title tag on a blog post. Every time I publish a blog, the title tag <title> is the default store name. This is bad for SEO and I can't find the place to customize the title tag on each blog post. Please advise. Thank you.

The blog title should be included before/after store name. Example:
<head>
    <title>nopCommerce demo store. Online Discount Coupons</title>

In admin> configuration >settings>general and miscellaneous settings>SEO tab you establish the general rules including "Page title SEO adjustment:"
11 years ago
Thanks Eduardo for the reply. But that only allows me to set the default title for all the pages. I want to change individual page title and make it unique for each page.
10 years ago
I'm looking for a solution to the same issue if anyone has discovered a fix.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.