Custom plugin no longer available after upgrade to 2.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi guys,
Over the weekend I upgraded from 2.65 to 2.7 and then 2.8. I have the site working no problems, but my custom plugin will not work. The App_Data\Settings.txt and InstalledPlugins.txt are proper, and the plugin shows as Installed in the admin section, but when I go to the page it seems to redirect back to the home page. No errors in the compile to point in any direction. Did something change about the plugin architecture?

Many thanks.
11 years ago
what plugin are you using?
may be you need to check with the person who sell it.
11 years ago
It's a simple CUSTOM plugin that I developed using google maps and fullcalendar.js. The problem doesn't seem to be in the plugin, but how nop is handling the plugin.
11 years ago
So here's what I've discovered. Upgrading a custom plugin to 2.8 required some changes to the plugin's RouteProvider.cs file. It seems that the admin section of the application now defaults to the Index file of the plugin. Setting GetConfigurationRoute doesn't seem to help either. So the resolution will be to change the RouteProvider.cs.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.