Placing a topic as content above the Contact Us form

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

I would like to add a few sentences above the "Contact Us" form but I don't want to hard code them in the ContactUs.cshtml file. I would like to be able to edit them in the back-end.

Is it possible to place a topic's content/text above the "Contact Us" form by calling a variable in the Contact us form's template or something like that? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
--
Alex
11 years ago
alexvf wrote:
Hi,

I would like to add a few sentences above the "Contact Us" form but I don't want to hard code them in the ContactUs.cshtml file. I would like to be able to edit them in the back-end.

Is it possible to place a topic's content/text above the "Contact Us" form by calling a variable in the Contact us form's template or something like that? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
--
Alex

You already have that! Just edit the item with system name 'ContactUs' in Topic.
11 years ago
Hi, wooncherk,

I didn't know the system already made that connection between this topic and the form.

I already had content/text in that topic that did not show up.
Thanks to your post I found out why. The name was different. Somebody over here had renamed it to "Contact" instead of "ContactUs" and it was not working.

Thanks a lot for the fast and effective answer! Now it is working as it should.

Cheers.
--
Alex
11 years ago
alexvf wrote:
Hi, wooncherk,

I didn't know the system already made that connection between this topic and the form.

I already had content/text in that topic that did not show up.
Thanks to your post I found out why. The name was different. Somebody over here had renamed it to "Contact" instead of "ContactUs" and it was not working.

Thanks a lot for the fast and effective answer! Now it is working as it should.

Cheers.
--
Alex

:D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.