USPS weight error for less than 1 Lb.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I would also like to know if this bug has been fixed in the 1.50 release. Hope someone can reply soon.
14 years ago
ewitcher wrote:
I would also like to know if this bug has been fixed in the 1.50 release. Hope someone can reply soon.

Yes, it was fixed
14 years ago
What about the ability to use ounces instead of pounds? Is that added in v1.5 or do I need to customize the code to support that?
14 years ago
chrisgwilliams wrote:
What about the ability to use ounces instead of pounds? Is that added in v1.5 or do I need to customize the code to support that?

Yes, it's supported. You are free to use ounces or pounds
12 years ago
Hi  I just recently downloaded Nopcommerce version 2.20 a few months ago. I have read about the problems with the estimated shipping of items under a pound with nopcommerce version 1.4. I am having the same problem but with UPS. What folder do I need to go into to adjust the code as suggested by comments for version 1.4. I am not sure if I have the folders that were listed.
Thanks in advance  for anyone that can help.
12 years ago
...\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.UPS\UPSComputationMethod.cs

private string CreateRequest(string AccessKey, string Username, string Password,
            GetShippingOptionRequest getShippingOptionRequest, UPSCustomerClassification customerClassification,
            UPSPickupType pickupType, UPSPackagingType packagingType)
            if (weight < 1)
                weight = 1;
12 years ago
...\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.UPS\UPSComputationMethod.cs

private string CreateRequest(string AccessKey, string Username, string Password,
            GetShippingOptionRequest getShippingOptionRequest, UPSCustomerClassification customerClassification,
            UPSPickupType pickupType, UPSPackagingType packagingType)
            if (weight < 1)
                weight = 1;

Thank you for responding. However I don't seem to have a \src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin... Method.cs. If I down loaded by using the video studio web matrix installer, does that  mean the no source code version  was loaded onto my computer.
Please let me know as possible.
Thanks
12 years ago
Yes.  You need to download the source code
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/74866
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.