Multi-store roadmap. Let's discuss (UPDATE: done)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
tenten wrote:
Finally, are there any estimations for the v3 release date?

From this post: Estimate release time - May 2013.
11 years ago
tenten wrote:
Greeting to all the community.

My first post here and I'm gonna get to the point straight away.

Our latest project is for a network that trades building materials.
This type of business absolutely needs support for multiple warehouses and of course multiple stores, especially in our case where the client spans his business across several countries.

We have already tested the multiple store support from the latest sources which seems to be superb, but we have same objections.
Our client is going to sell the same materials across his network, but he has to slightly modify some parameters of them per country (per shop). First and foremost the price.

Customer role pricing could be what your after?
11 years ago
daveb wrote:

This type of business absolutely needs support for multiple warehouses and of course multiple stores, especially in our case where the client spans his business across several countries.

We have already tested the multiple store support from the latest sources which seems to be superb, but we have same objections.
Our client is going to sell the same materials across his network, but he has to slightly modify some parameters of them per country (per shop). First and foremost the price.

I guess he means pricing per shop, although tier prices by customer role could be used as a way around. Nevertheless I agree with Gregori that mapping product variants per store would be much better because you can this way have more flexibility and,  for instance, handle  inventory per ware house.
11 years ago
a lot of users wrote:
multi-vendor support...

Please see the following topic: Multi-vendor roadmap. Let's discuss
11 years ago
Dear AndreyMaz, Do we have a multi store support with the release you just uploaded with support for stock management for each individual store ?

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/3db3868edcf2
11 years ago
nour.waguih wrote:
Dear AndreyMaz, Do we have a multi store support with the release you just uploaded with support for stock management for each individual store ?

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/3db3868edcf2

yes. please read the entire forum topic (this one)
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:

I guess he means pricing per shop, although tier prices by customer role could be used as a way around. Nevertheless I agree with Gregori that mapping product variants per store would be much better because you can this way have more flexibility and,  for instance, handle  inventory per ware house.

SUGGESTION:
After giving more thought to this issue I think to extend tier prices by customer role to include by store (tier prices by store and by customer role) would be useful for those who sell products (from only one central warehouse) in different stores at different prices. I recall this feature implemented in other carts such as Magento or OpenCart
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:
SUGGESTION:
After giving more thought to this issue I think to extend tier prices by customer role to include by store (tier prices by store and by customer role) would be useful for those who sell products (from only one central warehouse) in different stores at different prices. I recall this feature implemented in other carts such as Magento or OpenCart

Thanks. The work item is here. Please vote
11 years ago
Suggestion: Allow store owner configure checkout attributes per store
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Suggestion: Allow store owner configure checkout attributes per store

Sure. Thanks for suggestion. Please vote for this work item here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.