After Upgrade to 2.8 Category and Manufacturer links not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

I've just did the upgrade from 2.6 to 2.8. Now the links in Category and Manufacturer Navigation are no longer working.

If I look in the rendered html code I see that there is no href in the a-Tags.

How can I get this work again?

Thank you
Markus
11 years ago
Okay, just seen that category.SeName is empty in the category object:

<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Category", new { SeName = category.SeName })">@category.Name

But SeName is filled in the database. How to get the info loaded in the category object?
11 years ago
Hello,

I have the same problem I think.
I just upgraded from nopCommerce 2.65 to 2.70 and then to 2.80.
And after this, the layout of the page is not working like it was before.
It seems like the windows with products and the main page viewer is under each other instead of side by side.
And the menu links in the admin page is not working, like the links are not there and nothing happens...

Can somebody please help?
11 years ago
Same issue here, I did not upgrade, just a clean 2.8 install.  Ideas?
11 years ago
I figured out that the table 'UrlRecord' haven't been filled during upgrade.
So I just started the SQL-Statement from the UpdateScript manually to fill that table.
11 years ago
markus507 wrote:
I figured out that the table 'UrlRecord' haven't been filled during upgrade.
So I just started the SQL-Statement from the UpdateScript manually to fill that table.

Thanks for the reply!  I checked around and found that most of the records in the URLRecord table were set to Inactive.  Setting them to Active fixed the situation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.