How to... Change the order status

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I can view the order status, but I can't find a way to change the order status. The order is (Processing) and (Not Yet Shipped). The customer has the the product via an in-store pick-up. How do I edit the order to mark it as complete?

Thanks,
ArtSpace
11 years ago
artspace wrote:
I can view the order status, but I can't find a way to change the order status. The order is (Processing) and (Not Yet Shipped). The customer has the the product via an in-store pick-up. How do I edit the order to mark it as complete?

Thanks,
ArtSpace

1) Mark it as paid
2) In Shipping info tab:
2.1) Add shipment and Save and continue
2.2) Mark it as shipped
2.3) Mark it as delivered
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Thanks,
ArtSpace
1) Mark it as paid
2) In Shipping info tab:
2.1) Add shipment and Save and continue
2.2) Mark it as shipped
2.3) Mark it as delivered

The problem with doing it this way is that the customer will receive an email saying that their order has shipped. IMHO, it looks rather unprofessional to send an 'order shipped' email to someone who already picked up their items in a store.
11 years ago
GOTO Content Management>>>Message Templates and turn off the Customer Notification after ship template
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.