Updating table LocaleStringResource through SQL management studio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
If I update table LocaleStringResource through SQL management there is no changes in Strings resources in administration.
If I change string resources in administration I can see changes in SQL management.

Why I can't see changes made directly to table in SQL management Studio in administration Strings resources table?

I used this statement to change values:

UPDATE    dbo.LocaleStringResource
SET              ResourceValue = N'AAA'
WHERE     (LanguageId = 3) AND (ResourceValue = N'BBB')
11 years ago
hoggar wrote:
If I update table LocaleStringResource through SQL management there is no changes in Strings resources in administration.
If I change string resources in administration I can see changes in SQL management.

Why I can't see changes made directly to table in SQL management Studio in administration Strings resources table?

I used this statement to change values:

UPDATE    dbo.LocaleStringResource
SET              ResourceValue = N'AAA'
WHERE     (LanguageId = 3) AND (ResourceValue = N'BBB')

Hi,

after doing any changes in ssms go back to the admin site, clear the cache and i always restart the application(link in top right of admin screen) as well.
11 years ago
garrie007 wrote:

after doing any changes in ssms go back to the admin site, clear the cache and i always restart the application(link in top right of admin screen) as well.

Cache clearing helpped.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.