Help Nopcommerce 1.9 with sample data upgrade to 2.0 without sample data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
My current version is 1.9 installed with sample data, how can I update to 2.0 without errors? Any solution?
11 years ago
rush69 wrote:
My current version is 1.9 installed with sample data, how can I update to 2.0 without errors? Any solution?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/80/upgrading-nopcommerce.aspx
11 years ago
you did not understand my request, my existing 1.9 is installed with sample data and when I upgrade to 2.0 is full of errors and are not reported category, orders and products in 2.0
11 years ago
rush69 wrote:

Hi! Only one  solution...
... just install 2.0  with  sample data ...( for   Nopcommerce source ver.) +mvc3 + sp1 for ms vs 2010...    :)
11 years ago
abch wrote:
Hi! Only one  solution...
... just install 2.0  with  sample data ...( for   Nopcommerce source ver.) +mvc3 + sp1 for ms vs 2010...    :)

My version is no source.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.