CCavenue confirmation page issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Open PaymentCCAvenueController.cs and replace
return RedirectToRoute("CheckoutCompleted");

with
return RedirectToRoute("CheckoutCompleted", new { orderId = order.Id});

let me know if it helps
11 years ago
Nope! still not working.. following is the URL & error

http://lanoscomputers.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Plugins/PaymentCCAvenue/Return

Error

Short message:

No route in the route table matches the supplied values.

Full message:

System.InvalidOperationException: No route in the route table matches the supplied values. at System.Web.Mvc.RedirectToRouteResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__17() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

IP address:

Customer:

[email protected]

Page URL:

http://xxxxxx.com/plugins/paymentccavenue/return

Referrer URL:

Created on:

2/23/2013 3:35:08 AM
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

with

let me know if it helps

hey! I tried to Clear cache and it worked! Thanks a ton!
10 years ago
Hi:

I am facing similar issue with ccavenue.

1. What all modules do we need to compile to fix the internal error when transaction was successful. changes made as suggested below, but still see the same error when doing the transaction.

with

2. Is it possible to point to Nop 2.8 new install to point to existing database, I have seen install would never go through when we give the existing database than creating a fresh database and pointing it.

Appreciate quick response please.

Regards,
10 years ago
Compile ccavenue plugin, and copy the ccavenue .dll file, and clear cache on the live site.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:

with

let me know if it helps

Works...
This was changed frim 2.8v
10 years ago
Hi Neeraj - Can you help me integrating the CCAvenue payment gateway integration. I got the integration details from CCAvenue but I am not that technical to handle those details. Let me know if you can help. I am on nopCommerce 2.80
7 years ago
Payment is successful and amount also got deducted.
But Request.Form["encResp"] is returning null value sometime.
Sometime it is getting success.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.