Upgrade 2v65 to 2v70 - error running upgradesql.sql within ASP.NET Enterprise Manager

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hosted site with 2v65 working fine

Running upgrade query using ASP.NET Enterprise Manager on hosting server. Database is accessible and updateable from ASP.NET EM.

When I run the upgrade.sql script the following error appears:

Server Error in '/mssql' Application.
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (sqlstmt="...ources='
<Language>
<Local...").

Stack Trace:
[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (sqlstmt="...ources='
<Language>
  <Local...").]
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String s, String valueName, String collectionName) +8735850
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection(NameValueCollection nvc, String collectionName) +111
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +129
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +8735959
   System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +97
   System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +63
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6785
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
   ASP.app_query_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +37
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
11 years ago
Anyone have any ideas? I have tried this several times all with the same result.
Unfortunately ASP.NET Enterprise Manager is the only way I can access the database on the hosting service to do the upgrade.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.