Sessions expiring in Admin section after 1.4 upgrade????

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
It seems that after I upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, my session keeps expiring in the Admin section. For example, if I edit a product and go to save it, it will take me back to the login screen.  This happens probably 3 out of 4 times I would say.  Any ideas what could be causing this??  I didn't have this problem at all with 1.3.

Thanks in advance.
14 years ago
Anybody have a clue on why this is happening?  Tried clearing out the browser cache, but that didn't fix it.

Thanks
14 years ago
No idea!!! Happening to me too....

Looking fwd to some pointers.

-NJ-
14 years ago
Glad I'm not the only one...

Now if we could just get an answer or at least things to check...
14 years ago
Is this shopping cart unsupported??  How does one get support?  

I've noticed a bunch of questions asked in these forums without q single reply.

Is there a support team?
14 years ago
Its about OPEN SOURCE the community is generally the support team.  If you can't wait for an answer or nobody knows the solution then you shoul pay someone to look into your issues.  Check out https://www.nopcommerce.com/ProfessionalServices.aspx or maybe there are freelance developers around you could approach.
14 years ago
Thanks for the reply and I realize its about open source.

I just figured this particular question that I asked was probably a simple one for people who have used this shopping cart previously or even the developers. This is my first experience with this cart.

I guess I will dig through the source code.
14 years ago
Can you tell if these are sessions restarting or possible the entire ASP.NET app restarting? I'm getting a lot of app restarts which slows my site down to a crawl.
14 years ago
Where would I look to check if the entire app is restarting? I'm on a shared hosting account on IX Webhosting and there aren't any logs etc available.
14 years ago
ummm you could add a method to application_start in global.asax and record an entry everytime it starts.

Can you pinpoint the issue? LIke is it always after going from the admin control to the public side?  Is it a time thing? like if you are usuing it constantly does it happe then?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.