Worldpay 302 Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
aniklaus wrote:
OK. It seems I managed to resolve it. I had to change the plugin's controller: PaymentWorldPayController.cs ....

Hi Aniklaus,

Many thanks for posting this! It's also fixed my nopCommerce 2.50 instance. I'm surprised this fix hasn't made it into the final version of the extension as it seems to be required for WorldPay payments to work. Even the 3.10 WorldPay plugin doesn't work :(

Is this change working well for you on your live site? Please let me know you've had any issues with this fix.

Nick
10 years ago
Please could you explain what I need to do in simpler terms. I am using the no code version of NopCommerce 3.10

I have configured the WorldPay with my Instance ID Payment Response Password. If I purchase an item my credit card is charged appropriately.

What is the Payment Response URL that I need to configure in WorldPay? Is there anything else I need to do?
10 years ago
Help please. Surely this is very simple.

The only parameter I think is needed is the Payment Response URL to be set in WorldPay. What should this be set to?
9 years ago
Why is the all important line:

if (transStatus.ToLower() != "y")

... commented out in source for this plugin? (and on the previous page of this thread)

This means that if the user cancels the transaction, it's still marked as paid?  Does anyone know why this is commented out? If it's commented out in your production code, you're probably shipping your customers free stuff!

Nick
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.