upgrade woes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I installed nopcommerce from Microsoft web gallery onto some hosted space here in UK. After spending the day filling the database I realised that it was version 2.7. So I downloaded the non-source code version of 2.8.rar and uploaded it to the site, deleted all the files, unzipped the .rar and installed 2.8 electing not to recreate the database, kept the settings.txt for the connection string and restored it. Then i ran the upgrade.sql on the database for 2.7>2,8. Everything look fine on the site. However when I went to look in the configuration tables like countries, currencies, languages to my horror I discussed every entry is repeated 4 times. I opended up the countries table in sql management, and sure enough every entry is repeated 4 times -there are for example 944 entries in the countries table. What did I do wrong - do I have to start again?
11 years ago
discussed>discovered
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.