Discounts not working (solved)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi!

I have created 2 discounts one with requirement customer had spent amount x.xx and one with customer has one these product variants in the cart, place a use percentage of 3%, initial date today, assigned to order total.
When I go to a product variant or category the Discounts tab have the message:
No discounts available. Create at least one discount before mapping.
11 years ago
leodemario wrote:
Hi!

I have created 2 discounts one with requirement customer had spent amount x.xx and one with customer has one these product variants in the cart, place a use percentage of 3%, initial date today, assigned to order total.
When I go to a product variant or category the Discounts tab have the message:
No discounts available. Create at least one discount before mapping.

For the second you have to set it Assign to product variants (SKU) or Assign to Category
11 years ago
Thanks for the answer.

Assign to product variants (SKU) works and appears in all variants.
But customer had spent amount don't works, I try to make a order with a amount 2x the requirement without success.
11 years ago
I discover which the discount customer had spent amount x.xx not appears in the products/category management.
He works fine and is activated automatically when the customer spent the determined amount.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.