Reward Points Question (solved)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello!

I have configured Reward Points and all works fine for my newbie look :-)~
I need to know what is the variable which contains the rewardPoints value on the checkout.
I need because in checkout page the reward points are showed perfectly and if using a check/money order payment method for example all runs fine, but when I go to payment gateway the reward points not added to order sumary.

My desire is make the plugin perfectly conformed to nopCommerce system: Reward Points, taxes, discounts, payment fees etc...

Thanks in Advance.
11 years ago
I have almost did it, now the discounts, paymentMethodAdditionalFeeExclTax, rewardPointsAmount are computed and sent to payment gateway.
But now I have another question:
If not have reward points or the "Use my reward points, 4 reward points ($ 20,00) available" not selected I receive error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
11 years ago
Thank You for no help!

It's not a irony, I forgot a few basic aspects of C#, all I need was make a simple test to see about a object instance existence.
Now all is running fine with the payment plugin and it is 100% conformed to nopCommerce/MVC way of make the things (I guess :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.