Bing Product Upload - Question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I would like to upload my products to Bing shopping but I am not exactly sure how.  Can I just use the "Export to XML" on the manage products and then upload it to Bing or is the XML format not correct for Bing Shopping?  Any help or advice would greatly appreciated.  

I am using Nopcommerce version 2.65.

Thanks in advance!
11 years ago
Hi Tim,

Bing shopping do not accept xml. It needs to be a .txt file with a tab delimited format.

Please read the Feed Format and Attributes section here:

http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/bing-merchant-faqs

I hope this is useful!
11 years ago
7Spikes wrote:
Hi Tim,

Bing shopping do not accept xml. It needs to be a .txt file with a tab delimited format.

Hi 7Spikes,

Thanks so much for the reply!  So there is no easy way to do it?... It would sure take awhile to add my 375 products that way.  

I wonder why Bing does not accept xml.  Is there any fast way to do this?
11 years ago
Try exporting the products to excel from the nopCommerce admin and then you can save the file to a tab delimited .txt, which is what Bing requires. You just need rearrange the data according to their expected format.
11 years ago
7Spikes wrote:
Try exporting the products to excel from the nopCommerce admin and then you can save the file to a tab delimited .txt, which is what Bing requires. You just need rearrange the data according to their expected format.

Ok.  Thanks!  It looks like it will need to be edited some but this definitely will go a lot faster.  I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.