Can't login after setting Captcha

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I get an error at login "Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid"

This occured after I set the option for captcha on login.  I also added two languages.

Now I can not login to unconfigure these options.

Any suggestions?
11 years ago
Got a work around.  I remote accessed the Database and found the Catptcha setting in the SETTINGS table.  Set it to False and then was able to login again.

Still need to figure out why Captcha on login generates an error.
11 years ago
Hi,
I have same problem. I tried to edit capta.settings value to false but I cannot as my settings table can only edit upto 200 rows and my captcha.settings row nr is 388. I can view this row but I cannot edit.
Any idea, yr assistance will be highly appreciated
11 years ago
hi - are you using visual studio ?

you can use visual studio to access the database and show the table data - which you can then edit

on visual studio menu - click 'view'  then select 'server explorer'

right click 'data connections'

and enter your database name/credentials etc

expand and then select tables, locate the settings table - right click and click 'show table data'

all the table information will be displayed - find the setting you need to change and you can edit it directly
11 years ago
Is SSMS, you can change the SQL for the EDIT window

Find the "SQL" icon in the menu (upper left), and add a where clause - e.g.

SELECT     TOP (200) Id, Name, Value
FROM         Setting
WHERE     (Name LIKE '%captcha%')

Then click the Exclamation point icon
11 years ago
Is the Captcha useage flawed and needing a patch?

I would like to use it to stop robots.
11 years ago
dreamcatchers wrote:
Is the Captcha useage flawed and needing a patch?

I would like to use it to stop robots.

Hi Ramon,

No, it works fine - have you registered with google ( they own captcha ) and got the necessary credentials that you need to provide in your nopcommerce store ? double check that and see how you get on

regards,

hayden
11 years ago
Thanks. That did the trick.  I didn't understand the public and privat key.  No explanation.  So I created my own.
ONce I registered with google and got a public and private key it all made sense.

Now I have Cpatcha working across the site.  :)

DO you know of a way to change the color of the Captcha input form?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.