Mass Product image Import

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi there, we are in the progress of migrating 4000 products into NopCommerce and everything has gone well except for the fact that we can't figure out how to get all 4000 images quickly imported and converted to the binary format used by NopCommerce.

Any help, tips or suggestions will REALLY be appreciated.  We have been searching the web and the info available just doesn't have enough meat to be of much help.
14 years ago
Just add reference to the nop libraries and use the methods that are avaliable.
14 years ago
Hi There

I'm also looking at a bulk import of files and can't seem to find a way to do this (currently my product image is a url)

Could you explain a little more as to what you mean?

Many Thanks
14 years ago
When the nopCommerce team have got a code repository in place for everyone to work from I'll submit my bulk product importer. It handles bulk import of data from a SQL data source, and ties the task of importing one or more images for each product into the overall process. Have successfully tested this with several sites ranging from 800 products to 312,000 products.

If you've got an extremely urgent need to do this and can't wait until the nopCommerce team have sorted out their plans for simplifying the process of contributing to the code base then please feel free to contact me by private message.
14 years ago
Hi All,

Could you explain to me why gif transparency is displayed as black color when importing images ?
13 years ago
Tzael wrote:
When the nopCommerce team have got a code repository in place for everyone to work from I'll submit my bulk product importer. It handles bulk import of data from a SQL data source, and ties the task of importing one or more images for each product into the overall process. Have successfully tested this with several sites ranging from 800 products to 312,000 products.

If you've got an extremely urgent need to do this and can't wait until the nopCommerce team have sorted out their plans for simplifying the process of contributing to the code base then please feel free to contact me by private message.

Can you please chekc your pm. I need som ehelp and even willing to pay for it.

thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.