Suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
1. Be able to apply a discount if a customer spends a certain amount in a specific catagory.

2. Add an email customer to the order details page so you can send them information about the order from within nopcommerce.

3. Perhaps for Cheque / Postal Order payments there is an option to flag the order as Cheque received so that the customer knows it has arrived and we are just waiting for it to clear.

4. Abiltiy to only mark part of the order as shipped, so it is possible to dispatch each item indiviually if required.

5. An order summary page in the order details section which displays the products & there prices, method of payment, postage type and amount and customer shipping address. So there is a single page that can be printed as a packing slip and be used to process the order & keep records.

6. A Payment method message token. For people that send orders directly to the suppliers. This would allow them to see if they needed to hold the order in the event of a cheque payment without having to check inside nopcommerce.
14 years ago
Opps forgot one.

7. Free shipping when you spend a certain amount in a specific catagory
14 years ago
Thanks!
14 years ago
I'd like to add:

Make the "# of items displayed" on the New Products screen be user configurable and not require a code change.
14 years ago
also, the ability to reset a customer's password over the phone would be FANTASTIC!
14 years ago
Thanks! I created work items for these tasks!
14 years ago
An editable product variant data grid to update /price/stock/display order.
if I have six shirts sizes I want to update on one screen NOT SIX

A reusable Product Variant with values intact.

Admin/Product show/display the product name your working on when in TABS ( old guys can't remember)

add Product SKU to the pdf receipt/ packing slip ( A must for pulling stock) name is not enough.

G

www.fabfourstore.com
14 years ago
Can It be made possible to filter the products in a catagory by manufacturer?
14 years ago
Would it be possible to add a tracking website against a shipping method? Then an area in the order to add a tracking number to allow customers to track there order?
14 years ago
Can It be made possible to filter the products in a catagory by manufacturer?
No

Would it be possible to add a tracking website against a shipping method? Then an area in the order to add a tracking number to allow customers to track there order?
This feature is not implement. But it'll be available in the next release
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.