Custom Product Specification Value in Nop 2.8?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I have been using the product Custom Specification Value mod, done by SonicImaging, since Nop 1.7. I am running Nop 2.3 right now using the mod with no problems. I have been pushing off upgrading because of the mod. When I read a post on a thread by eadameg, saying that this mod has been added to Nop 2.8. I was very happy, and started to work on upgrading our website. But kn ow I have run into a problem. It seems the Specification Value does not work the same at the old mod. I can seem to add HTML code or images to the Specification Value. It only seems to be able to handle text. Am I right in saying that this is correct?

It would be a shame if you can not add images or links like in the old mod. All of my products have dimensional drawing and manuals that I would like to have links to in specifications. Also I have images of schematics and compliance logos in the specifications.
11 years ago
Right. Images and links are not supported. You'll have customize solution in order to achieve it.
11 years ago
Thank you for your quick reply. It is a shame, it would have been a very helpful feature.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.