NopCommerce Bootstrap Responsive Designs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Xtreme Commerce is pleased to announce the release of our Bootstrap Themes and Templates specifically designed for the nopCommerce 2.80 platform.

There are currently 14 themes available for download from our website at: http://www.nopresponsive.com and also a bundle pack which contains all the themes, and these are all available for either single or multi domain licenses.

Bootstrap themes allow you to view your website in all devices and across all browsers without the need for other mobile software, allowing you’re website to retain the theme in whatever device it is being used on at the time.

The pages will also perform better with regards to SEO, as Google and other Search Engines are currently promoting the use of Twitter Bootstrap, due to the fact they only have to index the pages once, instead of having two versions of the same website.

To further help you with enhancing your SERPS listings we have also added rich snippets to the pages.

So now your websites will be supercharged in terms of SEO.

Please keep an eye on our site as we will be adding new designs and plugins for Bootstrap Themes and Templates very soon.

Xtreme Commerce team
11 years ago
Well done foundationBox

This is absolutely wicked what you have achieved, I have just checked out your site, and you have some really cool designs there, are you going to be designing other ones as well for different trades like fashion etc, and what about plugins as I assume they need to be responsive as well?.
11 years ago
Its a great thing you have done. I really like the Bootstrap theme for nopCommerce, its much easy to work with Bootstrap framework for a fully customized theme too, and we'd like to try using your theme as a base theme for building custom theme.

Well done. :)
11 years ago
Dear all,
Many thanks to all of you, who have downloaded some of my bootstrap themes last week, I just wanted to say a big thank you and hope you have found them easy to use.
I also wanted to let you know that we have a new bootstrap fashion template, which we will be releasing next week, and which we are very excited about.
If anyone has any questions or suggestions for new Bootstrap templates please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will be more than happy to look at it.

foundationbox team
11 years ago
Hi Guys
Many thanks for the great feedback you have given us over the last few days, please keep the ideas coming as this will help us produce the right templates to suit your needs.
We do have some templates to complete first, but will definitely incorporate your ideas into the next ones.
Kind Regards
FoundationBox Team

[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.foundationbox.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.