Shipping w/Weight per package parameters

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Is there anyway to set up shipping so it calculates with a weight limit PER PACKAGE instead of shipping calculating like everything in the customers cart will ship in one box?? We have a 70lb/per box weight limit. So if their order total weight is 108 lbs. we ship that in 2 boxes @54lbs. and that also reduces their shipping costs.
11 years ago
Not out of the box.  Fedex & UPS plugins are hardcoded at 150lbs, USPS at 70lbs.

Shipping Director can do it with packing.
11 years ago
My developer has installed the trial. Is there a manual or some sort of instructions with Shipping Director that explains how to use it properly?? That would be most helpful...no sense in having a feature that I have no clue as to how to set it up or utilize it.
11 years ago
You can find Installation Instructions here  Shipping Director Plugin Installation.pdf
There is no formal documentation (yet :).  The blogs serve as the documentation; there are many configurations shown there for common and not-so-common shipping scenarios.  Start with the Getting Started blogs (read them from bottom up) and then look at the Popular Blog Tags on the left to see if any of your scenarios match.   If you have a specific need, feel free to email me at support at noptools.com  - send me examples (cart contents, and desired options/rates), and I'll be happy to help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.