lost the n-theme i bought when i upgraded to the 2.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
i upgraded from 2.5 to 2.8 and now i am without my theme i downloaded and the pluggins i had for information tabs? any ideas how to get this back?

jason
11 years ago
jhodge23 wrote:
i upgraded from 2.5 to 2.8 and now i am without my theme i downloaded and the pluggins i had for information tabs? any ideas how to get this back?

jason

I think N-themes has free upgrades.  So, I am guessing all you need to do is login to your account with them and download the 2.8 version.  If that's not the way it works, just contact them and ask about it.

For the tabs plugin, depending on who you got it from, you might have to buy the new version.
11 years ago
Thank you. I bought the pluggin from nop commerce.
11 years ago
jhodge23 wrote:
Thank you. I bought the pluggin from nop commerce.

Are you sure that you bought the plugin from Nopcommerce? I don't think they have a plugin for informational tabs... Are you sure it wasn't nop-templates?  They have a tabs plugin, but if it has been over one year since you purchased the 2.5 version you will have to pay for the new version.
11 years ago
Tim2376 wrote:

Are you sure that you bought the plugin from Nopcommerce? I don't think they have a plugin for informational tabs... Are you sure it wasn't nop-templates?  They have a tabs plugin, but if it has been over one year since you purchased the 2.5 version you will have to pay for the new version.

Tim, thanks for answering this on our behalf but this is not entirely correct. You get all the versions released by us within one year, which means that if you are using any of these versions you do not have to pay again. 2.5 and 2.8 are less than an year a part so Jason definitely has a license for the Nop Quick Tabs and as a matter of fact will have one for nopCommerce 3.0 also.

To Jason:

I believe you are using a theme by n-theme with our Nop Quick Tabs. You need to contact n-theme to get an update for the theme. As to the Nop Quick Tabs, just login to Nop-Templates.com and download the 2.8 version from your My Downloads on Nop-Templates.com:

My Downloads on Nop-Templates.com

I hope this is useful!
11 years ago
7Spikes wrote:
this is not entirely correct ... 2.5 and 2.8 are less than an year a part

Sorry about that.  Just trying to help him out.  I did not realize that Nopcommerce 2.5 was less then a year ago!  It seems like at least two or three to me. :-)  The Nopcommerce team is really developing fast.
11 years ago
Hello,
To get N-Theme theme update, just log in on http://www.n-theme.com with your exists user, go to a new theme and add it to cart for free, you'll get email with download link or simple find it in your account.
If you have any questions, simple contact us

* Please note, all our themes come with lifetime upgrade.

Thanks,
Alex
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.