UPS Shipping not accurate compared to UPS site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I've configured account info in, and this is the error now the last error I got was with Shipping Director, which was fixed I had it configured wrong). But it seems my UPS plugin is the blame?

Log level  
Warning
Short message  
Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Orders.IOrderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartSubTotal(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.ShoppingCartItem>, Boolean, System.Decimal ByRef, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Discounts.Discount> ByRef, System.Decimal ByRef, System.Decimal ByRef)'.
Full message  
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Orders.IOrderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartSubTotal(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.ShoppingCartItem>, Boolean, System.Decimal ByRef, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Discounts.Discount> ByRef, System.Decimal ByRef, System.Decimal ByRef)'. at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.UPS.UPSComputationMethod.CreateRequest(String accessKey, String username, String password, GetShippingOptionRequest getShippingOptionRequest, UPSCustomerClassification customerClassification, UPSPickupType pickupType, UPSPackagingType packagingType) at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.UPS.UPSComputationMethod.GetShippingOptions(GetShippingOptionRequest getShippingOptionRequest) at Nop.Services.Shipping.ShippingService.GetShippingOptions(IList`1 cart, Address shippingAddress, Customer customer, String allowedShippingRateComputationMethodSystemName, Int32 storeId) at Nop.Web.Factories.CheckoutModelFactory.PrepareShippingMethodModel(IList`1 cart, Address shippingAddress) at Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.OpcLoadStepAfterShippingAddress(List`1 cart) at Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.OpcSaveBilling(FormCollection form)
6 years ago
I think I may have found out what was going on, sorry my bad :)
6 years ago
Hi,
I'm guessing the code to enable UPS negotiated rates is no longer on Dropbox. Anybody have a copy please?
6 years ago
I am also interested in the same
6 years ago
Follow this:

UPSComputationMethod.cs for NOP v.3.8

Line 37. Change MAXPACKAGEWEIGHT as needed.
Line 130 before Shipper, add sb.Append("<ShipperNumber>YOUR SHIPPER NUMBER</ShipperNumber>");
Line 133 comment out sb.Append("<ResidentialAddressIndicator/>"); if you're a business.
Line 141 before Address, add sb.Append("<StateProvinceCode>Your State Abbreviation here</StateProvinceCode>");
Line 177 before Shipment, add sb.Append("<RateInformation><NegotiatedRatesIndicator/></RateInformation>");
Lines 668-678 replace "TotalCharges" with "NegotiatedRates"
6 years ago
And finally we have added support for the negotiated rates in UPS plugin. This will be in the new 4.0 version. You can see changes in this commit.
6 years ago
I have two sites one is NOP 3.9 the other NOP 4.0 both using the same UPS login credentials. The NOP 3.9 site using the UPS plugin provided Ver. 1.25 will not pull our UPS negotiated rates while the NOP 4.0 site with the UPS plugin Ver. 1.34 works perfectly. We are not ready to upgrade the NOP 3.9 site so how can we repair or is there an upgraded UPS plugin for NOP 3.9 from Ver. 1.25?
6 years ago
A developer needs to adjust/recompile the new plugin code to run under 3.90.   (PM me if you need an estimate)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.